Article IV Section 3
The Vice President shall be Chairman of this committee. The duties of the committee are:
(1) To periodically review the Constitution and Bylaws and make recommendations for necessary and/or desirable amendments.
(2) To prepare the proposed amendments and to submit them for acceptance by the Mosque Council and the Board of Elders.
(3) To prepare those changes accepted by the Mosque Council for consideration and action by the Mosque Assembly.
To get involved with this committee contact our committee chair, Michael Saleh.
Article IV Section 2
The duties of this committee shall be:
(1) To be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the Mosque and hall.
(2) To be responsible for maintaining other properties of the Islamic Center.
(3) To collect and to turn over to the Treasurer any rentals from the Islamic Center properties.
(4) To be responsible for the recording of the cemetery lots and the receipt of proceeds from their sale.
(5) To propose to Mosque Council rental rates for the use of the Islamic Center property as...