chaired by Nada Kaake
Article IV Section 5
The Membership Committee shall:
(1) Promote and enlist membership in the Islamic Center.
(2) Encourage attendance by members of the community at the Islamic Center programs and activities.
(3) Provide programs (other than religious) to encourage membership participation.
(4) Provide recommendations to the Mosque Council for recognition of outstanding achievements or service to the Islamic community by Muslims and non-Muslims.
(5) Provide recommendations to the Mosque Council for determination of cases of indigence in the community to facilitate waiving of membership and other fees as it deems appropriate.