Phase 2 Re-Opening at ICGT
Phase 2 Re-Opening, starting Monday, June 8th & Jumu’ah services starting on Friday, June 12th at 1:30 pm.
Daily prayers, Fajr and Isha, will be held at the masjid. Refer to Iqama times.
Jumu’ah Prayer will be offered outside on the grassy hill in the front of the building (highway side). Handicapped parking will be available at the bottom of hill (in front of the mosque on highway side).
- Do wudu at home (bathrooms will not be available for use)
- No children under age 13
- Wear mask (bring from home)
- Bring your own prayer rug
- Bring your own hand sanitizer
- Maintain social distance
- No handshaking, hugging
Recommendations for community members are as follows:
High risk individuals or those that maybe exhibiting symptoms (fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, sore throat, new loss of taste and smell and/or have come into contact with someone that is suspected or has COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks) are respectfully asked to pray at home. The high risk group includes:
- age 65+
- chronic diseases such as diabetes, severe obesity, asthma, chronic kidney disease, COPD (chronic obstructive lung disease) and/or other chronic lung disease, anemia, liver disease, serious cardiac disease
- immunocompromised: cancer treatment, bone marrow transplant, organ transplant, prolonged steroid medication or other immunity-suppressing medications
- Pregnant women