- This event has passed.
Allama Iqbal Class Sundays
November 29 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
Allama Iqbal Class Sundays 11 am in ICGT Cafe.
- You’ve got to come to this class and feel an amazing spiritual revival!
- Allama Iqbal’s poetry speaks to you at many levels-intellectual, literary, emotional and religious.
- Dr. Farooq Afridi takes each line of Allama Iqbal’s poetry and explains it at length and easily understood terms. Printed material will be provided for you.
- A great deal of Allama Iqbal’s poetry is based on Quranic verses.
- Allama Iqbal’s poetry is aimed toward changing the Muslim condition, to inspire and motivate Muslims.
- This class is conducted in English. The only Urdu and Persian parts are when Dr. Afridi reads the actual poem.
Please come to the ICGT Library at 11:30am every Sunday. You will be delighted that you did!