- This event has passed.
Allama Iqbal Class Sundays
July 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
Allama Iqbal Class Sundays 11 am in ICGT Cafe.
- You’ve got to come to this class and feel an amazing spiritual revival!
- Allama Iqbal’s poetry speaks to you at many levels-intellectual, literary, emotional and religious.
- Dr. Mansoor Alam Ph.D. takes each line of Allama Iqbal’s poetry and explains it at length and easily understood terms. Printed material will be provided for you.
- A great deal of Allama Iqbal’s poetry is based on Quranic verses.
- Allama Iqbal’s poetry is aimed toward changing the Muslim condition, to inspire and motivate Muslims.
- This class is conducted in English. The only Urdu and Persian parts are when Dr. Alam reads the actual poem.
Please come to the ICGT Cafe at 11am every Sunday. You will be delighted that you did!